Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tribute to Blogs - Prologue

I know there’s a lot of good blogs out there that I have yet to check out. I also know most bloggers put their preference of blogs on a side bar ‘blog list’ or whatever it is supposed to be called. That is how others do it. I’m of course doing it my own way.

The blogs I’m going to list, from time to time, are those I found to be most uncanny, be it from the type/quality of stuffs featured or the extent/coverage it presents. I just think these bloggers have really shown the true meaning of being creative when it comes to music blogging.

Since this is going to be a long post, I’ll probably post it on two-three parts.

Well, maybe four parts.

Then again, maybe five...or six.

I just hope these blogs sticks around long enough for more people to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment