Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine?

Just remembered that today’s supposed to be Valentine’s Day? What a coincidence, as I was just talking about my undying passion for kick-ass metal music of the late 80s and early 90s.

As I was telling my latest and soon-to-be-executed victim, it’s not just about pioneering further genres along the way, it’s also about how deliciously excellent these old school metal heads were. They don’t rely on fancy FXs or additional background sounds, they just hack it to pieces with whatever instruments they got. 

And it works so goddamn-good most of the time, because it almost always comes from the heart, and not from the pretentious fickle mind of internet junkies, bent on being renowned or ‘accepted’ in the virtual world of bullshits.

Fuck, I talk too much lately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment